1. How long does it take for my order to be delivered once it is picked up from the requested location?
- We ask that our customers gives us a 2 hour window, but typically we have orders delivered within 1 hour.
2. How will I track my package?
- Customers will be able to track their orders through the My Pyck Up App.
3. Are my item(s) insured while in transit with My Pyck Up?
- Yes, all items will be insured for up to $50,000 while in transit.
4. Can I schedule a pick up for a later delivery?
- Yes, you can request a pick up for a later day and time.
5. What is the weight limit for deliveries?
- 35 lbs is the weight limit for normal deliveries. However, if you call to speak with Customer Service, certain items could be arranged for pick up.
6. Can I ride with the driver while my item(s) are being transported?
- Unfortunately, My Pyck Up has a “No Rider Policy”.
7. Does My Pyck Up have a 24 hour customers service line?
- Yes, My Pyck Up can be reached 24/7 @ 1-866-777-1791.
8. How can I dispute a bill?
- You can call 1-866-777-1791 opt. 2, and dispute your bill with Accounting.
9. Can I call a off-duty driver without making my request with My Pyck Up and my item(s) still be insured with MyPyck Up?
- My Pyck Up will only insure items when customer(s) have requested a delivery through the My Pyck Up App.
10. What if I requested a delivery, then cancel?
- If a delivery is requested, processed, then canceled; Customer will be charged a cancellation fee.
11. How often are promo codes generated?
- Promo Codes are generated quite frequently, and sent to subscribers email addresses.
12. What happens if my delivery take longer than normal timeframe?
- If delivery takes longer than the 2 hour window, My Pyck would adjust the charge.
13. How can I sign up to become a driver for My Pyck Up?
- To become a driver for My Pyck Up, download the Driver App, then follow the submission instructions.
14. What’s the requirements to become a driver for My Pyck Up?
- To become a driver for My Pyck Up, you must be 18 or older, Valid Drivers License, Be legal to work in the USA or with VISA, Proof of Insurance,up-to-date registration, and be able to pass a background test.
15. How often are drivers paid?
- Driver’s are paid weekly, on Friday’s, however, drivers can request to be paid out daily.
16. What methods of payments are there for drivers?
- My Pyck Up suggest that all drivers sign up with Zelle through their bank. This is the fastest method to get your payments out to you.
17. What all payment methods does My Pyck Up accept?
- My Pyck Up accept all major credit cards. My Pyck Up does not accept cash.
18. How, or where can I leave a review about My Pyck Up?
- You can leave reviews about My Pyck Up on our BBB Accredited Review page, Google Reviews, Yelp, and many more.